This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: emacs locksup win98se
- From: Joe Buehler <jbuehler at hekimian dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 11:55:10 -0400
- Subject: Re: emacs locksup win98se
- Organization: Spirent Communications, Inc.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: jbuehler at hekimian dot com
Graham Lamont wrote:
from an rxvt running bash
I get sporadic lock-up of all keyboard input for the whole desktop
(inc alt-tab,c-a-del) for 3-5 s at a time.
Is this a known issue? Any way round it ?
Prefer not to use X as this is vslow on my machine.
I use win98se at home on the laptop without problems, though I don't
use rxvt. There are no problems that I know of. Make sure that you
have "tty" in your CYGWIN environment variable. You might also
want to make sure that you have the latest emacs for Cygwin, and
as a last resort perhaps upgrade your Cygwin.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html