This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: /dev directory
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Rob <rob2 at siklos dot ca>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 14:07:19 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: /dev directory
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, 7 Jul 2003, Rob wrote:
> Is there a way to get a list of all the available devices in /dev (either
> from the command line or from some documentation)?
Search the list archives for "/dev devices list", or see
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html