This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: TERM problems
- From: Nigel Stewart <nigels at nigels dot com>
- To: poff <poff at sixbit dot org>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 11:37:12 +1000
- Subject: Re: TERM problems
- References: <20030707162951.GA19507@freeshell.org>
Try rxvt instead of the dosbox cosole...
rxvt -sl 1000 -rv -geometry 120x30 +sr -e bash -i
It does xterm emulation, which I find quite general
I have a script which connects via ssh to the server I want to use, but
before doing so sets TERM=vt100
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html