This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: "Lassi A. Tuura" <lassi dot tuura at cern dot ch>
- To: webmaster at laconiadatasystems dot com
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 07:21:37 +0200
- Subject: Re: restrict
- Organization: Northeastern University, Boston, USA
- References: <Law10-F36ijWQK3zrwz0000ef99@hotmail.com>
> Does cygwin GCC compiler support the C99 restrict keyword?
You can find out the same way I would: by trying it out. //lat
No the Real Programmer wants a "you asked for it, you got it" text
editor -- complicated, cryptic, powerful, unforgiving, dangerous.
TECO, to be precise. --Ed Post, "Real Programmers Don't Use Pascal"
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html