This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Pb including Xm.h
- From: Elfyn McBratney <elfyn at emcb dot co dot uk>
- To: philippe guillaume <guillaume_pfr at yahoo dot fr>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 10:22:21 +0100
- Subject: Re: Pb including Xm.h
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, 8 Jul 2003, [iso-8859-1] philippe guillaume wrote:
> My program contains some include of "Xm/Xm.h"
> Libraries are defined like this :
> INC_DIR_XLIB = /usr/X11R6/include
> and for compilation :
> .... -I$(INC_DIR_LIB) ....
> I manage to compile it on Linux but not on Cygwin !!!
> But the pathes for Xm.h are the same !
> When i want to compile it the following message
> appears : " Xm/Xm.h " no such file or directory
> How do you understand it ?
A search for "Xm.h" on <http://cygwin.com/packages/> reveals that the package
'lesstif' contains those headers. So, you need to install the 'lesstif' package.
Elfyn McBratney, EMCB
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html