This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Pb including Xm.h
- From: Elfyn McBratney <elfyn at emcb dot co dot uk>
- To: philippe guillaume <guillaume_pfr at yahoo dot fr>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 11:05:21 +0100
- Subject: Re: Pb including Xm.h
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, 8 Jul 2003, [iso-8859-1] philippe guillaume wrote:
> But when i installed cygwin, i installed all the
> packages ...
> And even if this package was not installed , why the
> file Xm.h is not found ?
> I see it in /usr/X11R6/include/Xm/
> I'm gonna try your solution
If it's already there, then the pre-processor is not being given the directory
`/usr/X11R6/include', it would seem.
When compiling the file(s) that require this header, are you adding
Elfyn McBratney, EMCB
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html