This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mysqlc (was RE: php-mysql-cygwin how to)
- From: Elfyn McBratney <elfyn at emcb dot co dot uk>
- To: andrew brian clegg <a dot clegg at mail dot cryst dot bbk dot ac dot uk>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 15:52:07 +0100
- Subject: Re: mysqlc (was RE: php-mysql-cygwin how to)
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, 8 Jul 2003, andrew brian clegg wrote:
> On Tue, 8 Jul 2003, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
> > >> Although having said that, I don't think MySQL 4.1 Alpha ships with the
> > >> dodgy dll -- not sure what they've done, haven't investigated it properly
> > >> yet.
> > Weird, it should really be compiled and included with the netrelease.
> Just had a look in the 4.1 for Windows distribution
> (mysql-4.1.0-alpha.zip) and there's no mysqlc.exe at all, just the
> standard mysql.exe without the readline functionality. Not sure what's
> going on there.
Apparently, it's in the latest 4.0 release, as they're now "publicly"
distribution the source for the Cygwin DLL. So, I'd guess it's in the 4.0
Still no luck with the server. :-(
Elfyn McBratney, EMCB
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html