This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Does cygwin do "find" a little bit differently?
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Steve <beforewisdom at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 12:44:20 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Does cygwin do "find" a little bit differently?
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, 8 Jul 2003, Steve wrote:
> I am on windows 2000 with cygwin.
> My apologies if this isn't a cygwin issue.
> I tried using find in cygwin with some examples from various
> documentation on the command.
> I kept getting the same error messages. I was wondering if the cygwin
> syntax was a bit different.
> This is what I tried:
> bash-2.05b$ pwd
> bash-2.05b$ find . -name "errors.txt" -print
> FIND: Parameter format not correct
> Thanks in advance, and my apologies if this is not a cygwin issue
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html