This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: send message/mail from command line
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: andrew goa <andrew_in_goa at yahoo dot ca>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 14:18:54 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: send message/mail from command line
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, 8 Jul 2003, andrew goa wrote:
> Is it possible to send messages/mail from the command line in cygwin. If so
> point me to the manual please.
See <http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2003-07/msg00460.html> and the
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html