This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem in compiling : cannot find -ldl
- From: Ronald Landheer-Cieslak <ronald at landheer dot com>
- To: philippe guillaume <guillaume_pfr at yahoo dot fr>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 13:00:21 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: Problem in compiling : cannot find -ldl
On Wed, 9 Jul 2003, philippe guillaume wrote:
> There's two things that i don't understand ...
> 1- Why i can't see the bin directory on windows in
> c:\cygwin\usr and even when i do " ls -l /usr " ?
Have a look at the result of "mount" - you'll see /usr/bin is an alias for
c:\cygwin\bin (aka /bin)
> 2- the option -llibrary ... this error means that dl
> library isn't on my cygwin ? if it's that how can i
> get it ?
Can't help you there: http://cygwin.com/packages/ turned up nothing..
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html