UW-IMAP mailbox corruption

Hi guys,

Just trying to piece me first Cygwin mail server together, and so far
have Exim accepting mail and putting it in the mailbox, but when I try
to access the mail via Outlook2002 using the UW-Imap server, I find that
while it works for one or two messages it starts to report:

IMAPrev4 server crashing : header size inconsistent

I followed the readme.txt and mounted the mail dir in binmode so when I
do a Mount I get:
--
$ mount
c:\cygwin\var\spool\mail on /var/spool/mail type system (binmode) <rest

And have put in place a link so that /var/mail points to
/var/spool/mail, so that UW-Imap can see the mailbox when it looks in
/var/mail.

As I say, it does work, but it quickly becomes corrupted. I've also
tried using Outlook Express running on the local machine to see if it
was a (dropped?) connection issue but same thing happens. Works for a
bit, then gets corrupted.

Anyone have any hints or tips?

Steve.