This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: MySQL Server build project
- From: Elfyn McBratney <elfyn at emcb dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 12:09:03 +0100
- Subject: Re: MySQL Server build project
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, 8 Jul 2003, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
> Hallo Elfyn,
> here we go, this is the patch for mysql-4.1.0-alpha.
> It should also apply at 4.0.x series, well maybe a little fuzz here
> and there. If some hunks are failing, it should be no problem to
> apply them manually since there are only minimal changes to the
> The server should build with this applied and it also should run until
> you try to connect it:-\
> Probably it will be easier to debug it if you build the server as a
> static (huge) binary which is also recommended by the manual.
Yeah, `--with-mysqld-ldflags=-all-static'. I'm going to rebuild again in a while
with your patches where applicable.
Elfyn McBratney, EMCB
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html