This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin 1.5.0 and managed mode
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-idd at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 09:44:48 -0400
- Subject: Re: cygwin 1.5.0 and managed mode
- References: <6A3008858445D711A58A00062939B2F1EA93@EXCHANGE>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Jul 10, 2003 at 04:02:15PM +0200, Pavel Rozenboim wrote:
>How can I make cygwin to mount its directories (/,/usr/bin,...) in managed
>mode by default, to make experiments with it easier?
Please *do not* use this in normal operation. It is not ready for prime time,
as the recent bug reports have shown.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html