This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: another cygwin-1.5.0 managed mount bug (please don't use managed mode yet)
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-idd at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 11:48:22 -0400
- Subject: Re: another cygwin-1.5.0 managed mount bug (please don't use managed mode yet)
- References: <6A3008858445D711A58A00062939B2F1EAA4@EXCHANGE>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Jul 10, 2003 at 06:12:00PM +0200, Pavel Rozenboim wrote:
>When I execute following commands in directory mounted in managed mode I get
>touch: setting times of `com1': Invalid argument
>(Same error for com2)
>touch: creating `com3': No such file or directory
>I have 2 serial ports, this probably explains different error messages.
This is not another bug. It is the same bug previously reported.
Please no more bug reports on this until I announce that I've fixed things
in a snapshot.
Unfortunately, I didn't add any tests to the test suite for this functionality
and I didn't think to test it before releasing. I introduced some bugs for
dealing with case sensitivity just prior to release that made managed moded
pretty much worthless in 1.5.0.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html