This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bounced messages
- From: Elfyn McBratney <elfyn at emcb dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 17:03:45 +0100
- Subject: Re: bounced messages
- References: <6A3008858445D711A58A00062939B2F1EAA8@EXCHANGE>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, 10 Jul 2003, Pavel Rozenboim wrote:
> This guy asked me to post his question since his messages get bounced.
> Sorry to email you directly,
> Im trying to post a question to the user list but I keep getting bounced
> messages from cygwin saying I have HTML in my message but I didn't send it
> out with that. Can you post a question about this and who I need to email
> about this problem?
Apart from the above, was there more? To Todd, if you are getting messages
regarding HTML in e-mail, then that means you have a "Content-type: text/html"
somewhere in your mail header. There should be somewhere in your MUA where you
can disable it. In outlook express it's in the 'Send' tab of the options menu
Elfyn McBratney, EMCB
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html