This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
anybody has an exim binary with mysql support? Got 'main option "mysql_servers" unknown' error upon start-up
- From: "Ralf Hauser" <ralfhauser at gmx dot ch>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: <pierre dot humblet at ieee dot org>
- Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 20:42:10 +0200
- Subject: anybody has an exim binary with mysql support? Got 'main option "mysql_servers" unknown' error upon start-up
- Reply-to: <hauser at acm dot org>
/usr/bin/exim -bd -q30m
<<2003-07-10 16:29:12 Exim configuration error in line 12:
main option "mysql_servers" unknown>>
suggests that I have an exim version compiled without mysqlclient.so?
1) Does anybody have a cygwin exim binary that also has mysql support?
2) also, as per http://cygwin.com/cgi-bin2/package-grep.cgi?grep=ldd, I
don't find a usable ldd - will "cygcheck" find all relevant libraries in
Many thx for any hints in advance!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html