This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: anybody has an exim binary with mysql support? Got 'main option "mysql_servers" unknown' error upon start-up
- From: Vince Hoffman <Vince dot Hoffman at uk dot circle dot com>
- To: "'hauser at acm dot org'" <hauser at acm dot org>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: pierre dot humblet at ieee dot org
- Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 19:50:49 +0100
- Subject: RE: anybody has an exim binary with mysql support? Got 'main option "mysql_servers" unknown' error upon start-up
> 1) Does anybody have a cygwin exim binary that also has mysql support?
> 2) also, as per
don't find a usable ldd - will "cygcheck" find all relevant libraries in
I seem to remember Chris saying cygcheck wasnt intended to replace ldd.
but these is a bash script that emulates ldd here just in case.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html