This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: anybody has an exim binary with mysql support? Got 'main opti on "mysql_servers" unknown' error upon start-up
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-idd at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 15:11:10 -0400
- Subject: Re: anybody has an exim binary with mysql support? Got 'main opti on "mysql_servers" unknown' error upon start-up
- References: <3500515B75D9D311948800508BA37955014BDD52@EX-LONDON>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Jul 10, 2003 at 07:50:49PM +0100, Vince Hoffman wrote:
>I seem to remember Chris saying cygcheck wasnt intended to replace ldd.
>but these is a bash script that emulates ldd here just in case.
I'm not near my computer right now but, IIRC, cygcheck may behave a
little more like ldd in the current release.
I would like a real ldd in the release someday, though. Maybe the
above-mentioned script is adequate. Would it be a candidate for
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html