This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
In the distance, the sound of a snapshot going off, and the lonely plaintive wail of...
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-idd at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 21:42:51 -0400
- Subject: In the distance, the sound of a snapshot going off, and the lonely plaintive wail of...
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
...someone who is amazed by how badly botched the -o managed stuff was.
I've released a snapshot with a better behaving implementation of "-o
If people will kindly check this out and see if it fixes the reported
problems, I'd appreciate it. If it seems to be ok, I'll release a 1.5.1
with fixes in it. I plan to increase the release cycle for the early
days of 1.5.x so that we can work out kinks quickly.
Then, I'll destabilize everything again by introducing mknod support.
Hopefully, it goes without saying that success and failure reports should
go to this mailing list.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html