This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: In the distance, the sound of a snapshot going off, and the lonely plaintive wail of...
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-idd at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 21:48:49 -0400
- Subject: Re: In the distance, the sound of a snapshot going off, and the lonely plaintive wail of...
- References: <20030711014251.GA21502@redhat.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Jul 10, 2003 at 09:42:51PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>...someone who is amazed by how badly botched the -o managed stuff was.
>I've released a snapshot with a better behaving implementation of "-o
>If people will kindly check this out and see if it fixes the reported
>problems, I'd appreciate it. If it seems to be ok, I'll release a 1.5.1
>with fixes in it. I plan to increase the release cycle for the early
>days of 1.5.x so that we can work out kinks quickly.
>Then, I'll destabilize everything again by introducing mknod support.
>Hopefully, it goes without saying that success and failure reports should
>go to this mailing list.
"increase the release cycle" == "shorten the release cycle".
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html