This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: In the distance, the sound of a snapshot going off, and thelonely plaintive wail of...
- From: Elfyn McBratney <elfyn at emcb dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 03:09:05 +0100
- Subject: Re: In the distance, the sound of a snapshot going off, and thelonely plaintive wail of...
- References: <20030711014251.GA21502@redhat.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, 10 Jul 2003, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> ...someone who is amazed by how badly botched the -o managed stuff was.
> I've released a snapshot with a better behaving implementation of "-o
> If people will kindly check this out and see if it fixes the reported
> problems, I'd appreciate it. If it seems to be ok, I'll release a 1.5.1
> with fixes in it. I plan to increase the release cycle for the early
> days of 1.5.x so that we can work out kinks quickly.
> Then, I'll destabilize everything again by introducing mknod support.
> Hopefully, it goes without saying that success and failure reports should
> go to this mailing list.
Works perfectly. Pre snapshot touch'ing 'nul' would appear to work but not show
the file, post snapshot all is working. :-)
Elfyn McBratney, EMCB
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html