This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Who is running Apache2 on Cygwin?
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit at familiehaase dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 13:06:26 +0200
- Subject: Who is running Apache2 on Cygwin?
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit at familiehaase dot de>
It is really interesting that a simple piece
of software like a webserver refuses to run
on Cygwin, well all the other webservers are
running quite well (i.e. every other webserver
I was able to compile), what is so special
with Apache that it makes it so difficult to
get it to run on Cygwin?
Is there someone running Apache2 on Cygwin
I can build it, but CGI doesn't work, lot
of problems when fetching e.g. JPEGs, even
with cygwin-1.5 it does not work as expected.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html