This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Mutt crashes on XP
- From: Ajay Simha <asimha at cisco dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Ajay Simha <asimha at cisco dot com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 11:38:00 -0400
- Subject: Mutt crashes on XP
I installed XP on a a new machine and installed cygwin. When
I reply to a certain emails (not all) mutt (1.41i) crashes:
Including quoted message...assertion "errno == E2BIG || (BUGGY_ICONV && (errno == EILSEQ || errno == ENOENT))" failed: file "../mutt-1.4-1/sendlib.c", line 743
Aborted (core dumped)
Please keep me in the CC list I'm no longer subscribed to this mailing list.
"From listening comes wisdom and from speaking repentance."
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html