This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
problems with gcc3.2.3 and wide character support
- From: Sachin Zingade <sachinz at dpsl dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 10:06:02 +0530
- Subject: problems with gcc3.2.3 and wide character support
- Organization: DX Technologies
- Reply-to: Sachin Zingade <sachinz at dpsl dot net>
i am working latest version of cygwin on WIN NT os, i had simple application
using namespace std
wstring sname = L"Sachin";
i am having gcc 3.2.3 that comes with cygwin when i tried to compile it gave
wstring not defined i.e. undefined references to wchar_t and many more.
i had found on the google i concluded that gcc 3.2.3 has no support for
wstring. is it ?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html