This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problems with GCC
- From: Andrew Markebo <andrew dot markebo at comhem dot se>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 07:30:03 +0200
- Subject: Re: Problems with GCC
- Cancel-lock: sha1:U049v9FS0mA26DvDmTxsHvR/Cu0=
- References: <001501c34824$cc1ea9d0$8901a8c0@nataku>
Just a quick follow-up, asked him to rotate the order of includes done
in admin.c, (types.h in the beginning) and it passess compilation..
/ "Taylor Jeude" <Terin@yaysoft.com> wrote:
| Didn't include the actual problem earlier. I keep getting this error. I've
| reinstalled Cygwin 3 times, and finally, I installed the entire blasted
| thing... Still no luck.
| $ make
| gcc -c -O -Wall -g -DNOCRYPT admin.c
| In file included from /usr/include/cygwin/in.h:21,
| from /usr/include/netinet/in.h:14,
| from /usr/include/arpa/inet.h:14,
| from admin.c:12:
| /usr/include/cygwin/types.h:120: parse error before "int16_t"
| /usr/include/cygwin/types.h:124: parse error before "int32_t"
| /usr/include/cygwin/types.h:128: parse error before "int64_t"
The eye of the compiler rests on the code!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html