This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
how to prevent mutt from adding headers and newlines when using in command-line mode to send a message signed with openssl smime?
- From: "Ralf Hauser" <ralfhauser at gmx dot ch>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>,<mutt-users at mutt dot org>
- Cc: <steve at openssl dot org>,<g dot r dot vansickle at worldnet dot att dot net>
- Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 12:37:13 +0200
- Subject: how to prevent mutt from adding headers and newlines when using in command-line mode to send a message signed with openssl smime?
- Reply-to: <hauser at acm dot org>
as per http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openssl-users&m=105817073106444&w=2
Steve explained why openssl smime messages are not understood by receiving
MUAs (e.g. Outlook) when sent with other than sendmail i.e. when using mutt
or the plain "mail" command.
I would like to use mutt (and or "mail") to do that - if possible under
Any hints would be highly appreciated!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html