This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Building gcc
- From: Elfyn McBratney <elfyn at emcb dot co dot uk>
- To: Da'niel Csabai <belem at freemail dot hu>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 13:46:47 +0100
- Subject: Re: Building gcc
- References: <3F1260C7.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, 14 Jul 2003, Da'niel Csabai wrote:
> I plan to have a development suite targeted to arm platform
> (arm-elf-tools) (gcc, as, ld, objcopy, etc) for Cywin. I know it is
> possible to build up gcc 3.2 as cross-compiler.
> I think need a specific gcc (ver. 3.2 or 3.3) & binutils & gdb &
> newlib/libc. I do not have so much experience in Cygwin building
> development tools.
> Does anybody has experience how I could build up this kind of tools?
> What I should I keep in mind firstly to build a tools for cygwin?
Wrong mailing list. Redirecting to the correct list, cygwin at cygwin dot com .
Please drop cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com from any further replies.
For your convenience, I have set the Reply-to to point to the correct list.
Elfyn McBratney, EMCB | http://www.nongnu.org/wwwauth/
http://www.emcb.co.uk | http://www.emcb.co.uk/webauth/
firstname.lastname@example.org | wwwauth-users AT nongnu DOT org
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html