This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Building gcc
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-idd at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 10:29:24 -0400
- Subject: Re: Building gcc
- References: <3F1260C7.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20030714142435.GD27062@redhat.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Jul 14, 2003 at 10:24:36AM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>On Mon, Jul 14, 2003 at 09:50:31AM +0200, Da'niel Csabai wrote:
>>I plan to have a development suite targeted to arm platform
>>(arm-elf-tools) (gcc, as, ld, objcopy, etc) for Cywin. I know it is
>>possible to build up gcc 3.2 as cross-compiler.
>>I think need a specific gcc (ver. 3.2 or 3.3) & binutils & gdb &
>>newlib/libc. I do not have so much experience in Cygwin building
>>Does anybody has experience how I could build up this kind of tools?
>>What I should I keep in mind firstly to build a tools for cygwin?
>>Thanks in advance!
>This is the wrong mailing list for this question.
>Redirecting to the main cygwin mailing list.
Oops. Three redirects and me the last. That'll teach me to read
all of my cygwin email first before I redirect.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html