This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygipc problem (was shmctl(blabla,IPC_RMID,NULL) question)
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 11:03:55 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: cygipc problem (was shmctl(blabla,IPC_RMID,NULL) question)
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, 14 Jul 2003, Jason Tishler wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 13, 2003 at 03:48:43PM -0400, Charles Wilson wrote:
> > However, it MAY be fixed in the upcoming 1.2.0 version of cygipc, ...
> Is the above a typo? Shouldn't the next version be > 1.14? For
> example, 1.15 or 2.0.
It is 2.00, according to a recent message on cygwin-apps, so the above is
most likely a typo.
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html