This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Installing Cygwin Under W2k
- From: "Julian Gardner" <joolz at rsd dot tv>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 18:05:43 +0100
- Subject: Installing Cygwin Under W2k
- Organization: RSD Communications Ltd.
I have some trouble installing Cygwin under W2k.
If I install it under W2k as a standalone workstation or on a fresh
workstation not joined to a domain, all is OK.
But, if I try to install Cygwin on a workstation already in service and
joined to a domain (also W2k server) I cannot get it to install correctly or
I am assuming it is something to do with the W2K server changing the local
domain name for the W2K workstation but I need to know how to fix it.
Any suggestions appreciated.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html