This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygipc problem (was shmctl(blabla,IPC_RMID,NULL) question)
- From: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- To: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 16:01:38 -0400
- Subject: Re: cygipc problem (was shmctl(blabla,IPC_RMID,NULL) question)
- References: <20030708185852.GC496@tishler.net> <3F11B79B.email@example.com> <20030714120812.GB1268@tishler.net>
Jason Tishler wrote:
On Sun, Jul 13, 2003 at 03:48:43PM -0400, Charles Wilson wrote:
However, it MAY be fixed in the upcoming 1.2.0 version of cygipc, ...
Is the above a typo? Shouldn't the next version be > 1.14? For
example, 1.15 or 2.0.
Yep, sorry. cygutils was bumped to 1.2.0, cygipc was bumped to 2.00. I
meant 2.00, of course.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html