This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: where can I get info on commercial version of cygwin
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 01:39:28 -0400
- Subject: Re: where can I get info on commercial version of cygwin
- References: <3F14DC3B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Jul 16, 2003 at 07:01:47AM +0200, H. Henning Schmidt wrote:
>I have tried to contact the redhat sales channels in various ways, but
>never got a reply whatsoever.
I don't know what "various ways" means. Are you saying the link at the
web site isn't working?
>While this mailing list might not be primarily concerned with this
I'll try to get someone to contact you. In the meantime, I would
appreciate it if everyone would just confine discussion here to the
free software version of cygwin. That's what this mailing list is
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html