This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin 1.5.0 managed mode & backward compatibility
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: "Cygwin (E-mail)" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 13:28:05 +0200
- Subject: Re: cygwin 1.5.0 managed mode & backward compatibility
- References: <6A3008858445D711A58A00062939B2F1EB00@EXCHANGE>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Jul 16, 2003 at 01:48:28PM +0200, Pavel Rozenboim wrote:
> I installed cygwin 1.5.0 and remounted all cygwin directories (/,/usr/bin,
> /usr/lib) in managed mode. Now I can't access files that have a capital
> letters that were created before upgrade to 1.5.0.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html