This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Ideas re problem reporting
- From: Elfyn McBratney <elfyn at emcb dot co dot uk>
- To: andrew brian clegg <a dot clegg at mail dot cryst dot bbk dot ac dot uk>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 16:05:34 +0100
- Subject: Re: Ideas re problem reporting
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, 16 Jul 2003, andrew brian clegg wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> > Perhaps even a bug reporting script that asked the questions you want
> > answered, and ran cygcheck etc. (basically, automating as much of the
> > http://cygwin.com/problems.html procedure as far as possible), might be
> > worthwhile.
> That reminds me about an idea I had re. cygcheck results. Is it possible
> to set up the listserver to bounce messages that look like they've had a
> cygcheck.out pasted inline, so people (usually Igor ;) ) don't have to
> keep reeling off the spiel about attaching them?
It wouldn't be too hard, but you have to think of the people that use (for
example, Yahoo) a mail-agent that doesn't care for attaching plain-text.
Elfyn McBratney, EMCB | http://www.nongnu.org/wwwauth/
http://www.emcb.co.uk | http://www.emcb.co.uk/webauth/
email@example.com | wwwauth-users AT nongnu DOT org
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html