RE: bufffer overflow in telnetd

The setup executable is the one called (gasp!) "setup.exe".  You most
likely already have it on your system, since you (hopefully) used it to
install Cygwin.  If you don't have it, you can get it at
<http://cygwin.com/setup.exe> or go to the main Cygwin page and click on
"Install Cygwin Now!".

To check whether the patch has been applied, use setup to install the
source of inetutils (by checking the "Src" box) and look at it (in
/usr/src/inetutils-<ver>).
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/