This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Anyone trying 1.5.0 for anything other than managed mode?
- From: Rolf Campbell <rcampbell at tropicnetworks dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 18:24:19 -0400
- Subject: Re: Anyone trying 1.5.0 for anything other than managed mode?
- References: <20030716171215.GA12514@redhat.com>
- Reply-to: IDontLikePersonalReplies at hotmail dot com
I've been using 1.5.0 for my large build environment since it was
released. No problems yet. (in fact, I notice the speed improvement
over 1.3.22 -- you know, that sparse file thing).
Christopher Faylor wrote:
Can I take the silence on bug reports for anything other than managed
mode as a good sign.
The list of packages built with 1.5.0 is growing. I hope we'll see a
list of available packages here (and maybe in cygwin-announce) we reach
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to email@example.com
and be permanently blocked from mailing lists at sources.redhat.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html