This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Windows home path
- From: Larry Hall <cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: Bill Pfeiffer <pfeiffer at arbfile dot org>
- Cc: Cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 18:48:26 -0400
- Subject: Re: Windows home path
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Bill Pfeiffer wrote:
Anyone know why the latest cygwin uses a path with spaces in it
(C:\Documents and Settings\username) for its home when it doesn't support
spaces in paths?
Where exactly do you see this path being used?
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html