Re: cygwin 1.5.0

I'm not sure. Some of the other mirrors lost connections with sourceware.
I've not access to sourceware. Don't want it, really.
If you can figure out whats going on, let me know.
I'll check mirrors.rcn.net in the morning.
I have an ftp program to download some stuff not related to cygwin (MIDI files, binutils, gcc)
The rest of mirrors is OK, just an empty cygwin mirror is all.
I thought, with Windows Server 2003, you guys were restricting access to only there.
Some real developers to the project.
I gotta go. One of my dogs want to go out.
Later
Robert

Larry Hall wrote:

Robert McNulty Junior wrote:

Are there any plans at letting mirrors.rcn.net continure hosting cygwin?

What leads you to the conclusion that the problem is on this end?