This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: P.S.: Re: mutt/Cygwin locks on some characters?
- From: Edmund GRIMLEY EVANS <edmundo at rano dot org>
- To: Lester Ingber <ingber at ingber dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com, mutt-dev at mutt dot org
- Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 17:12:47 +0100
- Subject: Re: P.S.: Re: mutt/Cygwin locks on some characters?
- References: <20030716211705.A97609@ingber.com>
Lester Ingber <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> assertion "errno == E2BIG || (BUGGY_ICONV && (errno == EILSEQ || errno == ENOENT))" failed: file "../mutt-1.4-1/sendlib.c", line 743
> I have an email to which I simply wish to reply. When I try "r" in mutt,
> mutt stalls/locks up when it tries to include the original email, and I
> have to kill the process.
It sounds like the iconv that comes with cygwin is broken, though it
could be that iconv is behaving correctly according to the standard
but differently from what mutt expects.
Is it possible to use Bruno Haible's libiconv with cygwin?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html