This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: tar 1.13.25 runs forever and produces nothing on this test case
- From: Larry Hall <cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: "Biederman, Steve" <steve_biederman at mentorg dot com>
- Cc: "'cygwin at cygwin dot com'" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 14:00:04 -0400
- Subject: Re: tar 1.13.25 runs forever and produces nothing on this test case
- References: <3D5E0EA708C5DD44B7575859D366728C2DC215@svr-orw-exc-02.wv.mentorg.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Biederman, Steve wrote:
Any suggestions how I can proceed to debug why tar acts the way it does for me and
not for you?
I think you're down to building and debugging the code.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html