This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: P.S.: Re: mutt/Cygwin locks on some characters?
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "Edmund GRIMLEY EVANS" <edmundo at rano dot org>
- Cc: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>,<mutt-dev at mutt dot org>
- Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 20:04:52 +0100
- Subject: Re: P.S.: Re: mutt/Cygwin locks on some characters?
- References: <20030716211705.A97609@ingber.com> <20030717161247.GE948@rano.org>
Edmund GRIMLEY EVANS wrote:
> Lester Ingber <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
>> assertion "errno == E2BIG || (BUGGY_ICONV && (errno == EILSEQ || errno ==
>> ENOENT))" failed: file "../mutt-1.4-1/sendlib.c", line 743
>> I have an email to which I simply wish to reply. When I try "r" in mutt,
>> mutt stalls/locks up when it tries to include the original email, and I
>> have to kill the process.
> It sounds like the iconv that comes with cygwin is broken, though it
> could be that iconv is behaving correctly according to the standard
> but differently from what mutt expects.
> Is it possible to use Bruno Haible's libiconv with cygwin?
GNU libiconv *IS* the iconv which comes with Cygwin!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html