This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: qt3 on cygwin
- From: "H. Henning Schmidt" <hhschmidt at gmx dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 07:02:23 +0200
- Subject: RE: qt3 on cygwin
- Reply-to: henning at hhschmidt dot de
i'm trying to compile qt3.1.0 on cygwin as said in
but i get errors (impossible to find headers)
has someone compiled qt3.1.0 on cygwin ?
If you are talking about Qt/X then this is the wrong list. The
cygwin-xfree- list seems more appropriate.
If you are talking about Qt/Win (commercial only), then you need to use
the mingw gcc (not cygwin).
H. Henning Schmidt
phone: +49 (0) 6155 / 899 283
fax: +49 (0) 6155 / 899 284
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html