This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Windows Security Hole??
- From: Nigel Stewart <nigels at nigels dot com>
- To: Dennis Russo <denrusso at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 19:07:46 +1000
- Subject: Re: Windows Security Hole??
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> My security dept became aware of this and now has asked me to remove
> cygwin because it represents a security breetch to the organization.
> Does running cygwin open any security 'holes' in a Win2K networked
Ask them then if you can install linux to resolve
the Win2K security hole.. :-)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html