This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-idd at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 19:32:01 -0400
- Subject: Re: codepage:none
- References: <20030721002614.A20442@ata.cs.hacettepe.edu.tr>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Jul 21, 2003 at 12:26:14AM +0300, Baurjan Ismagulov wrote:
>what is the status of the patch mentioned in
>I've tried setting "CYGWIN=codepage:none" and "CYGWIN=codepage:asis",
>and the characters were still transliterated (I use 1251/866 as default
>and want to type in 1254 after chcp).
The patch wasn't applied, apparently.
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to email@example.com
and be permanently blocked from mailing lists at sources.redhat.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html