Re: Remounting /cygdrive/c as /c

> Hi.  I searched the archives, but did not find anything on this.

My preferred method of accessing C:/ as /c is the following

  mkdir /c
  mount C:/ /c

I didn't really know about changing the prefix, but I prefer not to rely
on things like that, anyway.

Note that without explicitly creating the directory, as above, Cygwin
won't list "c" in the output of "ls /".  Whether that's good or bad is up
to you.

Regards,
Gavin