This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: GCC: Split it ?
- From: Ronald Landheer-Cieslak <ronald at landheer dot com>
- To: Frédéric L. W. Meunier <0 at pervalidus dot tk>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 11:14:11 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: GCC: Split it ?
IMHO, this looks like a PTC situation..
packaging issues belong on cygwin-apps, by the way..
On Tue, 22 Jul 2003, Frédéric L. W. Meunier wrote:
> The GCC 3.2-3 package is almost 3 times the size of the
> 2.95.4-10 mainly due to the Java part. Wouldn't it help split
> it in various packages, like one for C and C++, and others for
> the remaining (and less used) languages ?
> Just a suggestion.
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
> Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html