This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: X server crashed when Netscape 4 & 7 visiting sites
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-idd at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 11:41:43 -0400
- Subject: Re: X server crashed when Netscape 4 & 7 visiting sites
- References: <200307221540.h6MFeG5T011673@morpheus.sns.ias.edu>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Jul 22, 2003 at 03:40:16PM -0000, Joel Handler wrote:
>I just downloaded the entire Cygwin package and am experimenting around with
>it. I am running the cygwin X server and am ssh (tunneling X) to a linux
>machine and running either Netscape 4 or 7. Both seem to crash the X server
>(sometimes netscape crashes with a Bus Error, other times it just closes and
>other times the entire X server crashes) when visiting certain pages (one
>example is www.citrix.com). If I use a different X server (Hummingbird
>Exceed) everything works fine.
>Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated,
Redirecting to correct mailing list.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html