This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Skipping the /proc filesystem
- From: "David A. Cobb" <superbiskit at cox dot net>
- To: Cygwin Discussion <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 21:15:30 -0400
- Subject: Skipping the /proc filesystem
- Organization: CoxNet User
Maybe this is something any native *nix speaker knows, but I'm stull
trudging up the learning curve.
If I do a (cygwin) find for some fragment of a filename, I get a whole
pile of hits in the /proc/registry area -
none of which is relevant. I would wish to tell find not to get
involved with the /proc filesystem at all.
Can that easily be done?
David A. Cobb, Software Engineer, Public Access Advocate
"By God's Grace I am a Christian man, by my actions a great sinner." -- The Way of a Pilgrim; R. M. French, tr.
Life is too short to tolerate crappy software.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html