This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: documentation on building the cygwin dll
- From: Elfyn McBratney <elfyn at emcb dot co dot uk>
- To: Carlo Florendo <carlo at astra dot ph>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 08:47:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: documentation on building the cygwin dll
- References: <001301c350e2$695f2560$200aa8c0@thorin>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, 23 Jul 2003, Carlo Florendo wrote:
> Good Day!
> I've searched the net regarding building the cygwin dll and found these.
> However, not one of them refers to info that shows how to build the cygwin dll.
> The faq contains an entry on how to build dlls but *not* how to build the cygwin dll.
Perhaps from the heading it's a bit mis-leading, but what your looking for is
Elfyn McBratney, EMCB | http://www.nongnu.org/wwwauth/
http://www.emcb.co.uk | http://www.emcb.co.uk/webauth/
firstname.lastname@example.org | wwwauth-users AT nongnu DOT org
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html