This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: DLL 1.3.22 - etags 5.5.4 fails on XP Pro
- From: jeff dot rancier at softechnics dot com (Jeffery B. Rancier)
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 13:23:33 -0400
- Subject: Re: DLL 1.3.22 - etags 5.5.4 fails on XP Pro
- Cancel-lock: sha1:4lKRfMQxmbW/SZ0CG8MvZ2zdEyo=
- References: <email@example.com>
firstname.lastname@example.org (Jeffery B. Rancier) writes:
It appears the list maintainer zapped my text? Here it is again:
I installed ctags 5.5 today, after having problems with the Gnus Emacs
etags not recognizing my cygwin mounts.
It seems to work OK, but three times I received the following Windows
| 16 bit MS-DOS subsystem
| The NTVDM CPU has encountered an ilegal instruction.
| CS:06fc IP:a97d OP:ff ff ff ff ff
| Choose 'Close' to terminate the application
FWIW, it's NTEmacs whose calling etags, and it doesn't always happen.
I checked the mailing list archives, back to point where ctags 5.5 was
released, and didn't see any error like this.
Is this a bug? Is it debuggable?
| Jeffery B. Rancier
| a METTLER TOLEDO company
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html